Aircon Repair Malaysia
Sol Aircond Service is the aircon repair Malaysia company that you can trust. We aim to be a reliable go-to company for air conditioning repair and maintenance service in Seri Kembangan including surrounding areas - Cyberjaya, Putrajaya, Cheras, Puchong, Bangi and Kajang.
We take care of all of your air conditioning repair services. This includes common issues like breakdown, leak, rattling sound coming from the condenser unit, condensation of the indoor unit and others.
We understand that it is important in choosing the right air conditioning system as well as the preventive maintenance that needs to be carried on periodically to prevent unexpected breakdowns. Our team of specialist aircond contractors will be able to advise and assist you with all your air conditioning problems.
Common Aircon Problems
The last thing you want on a sizzling hot afternoon in Malaysia is for your air conditioner to stop functioning. If your air conditioner let you down and you need service fast, you need Sol Aircond Service.
- Can’t turn on the air conditioner
- Aircon fan is running but the compressor is not working
- Water pooling around the air conditioner
- The unit emits noise but the fan is not running
- Weird noises coming out from the condenser at startup or during operation
If you believe that you need aircon repair, contact us today!
Professional Aircon Repair Malaysia
When the temperature is rising and your air conditioner is no working, you need fast professional home air conditioner repair. That’s where we come in. In our daily duties, we often face the choice of repair or replace the air conditioner unit. Here are three points that we recommend our customers put into their consideration before deciding:
- Age – if the air conditioner is more than 10 years old and is starting to give you problems, it may be best to consider a replacement.
- Cost-effectiveness – is a new air conditioner system a better investment in the long run? It is essential to calculate the cost of whether forking out more money to get a new air conditioner or spending a minimal amount for repair is more worth it.
- Utility rates – a more efficient unit consumes less electricity and save you more energy. In this case, repairing them might not be a good option if you factor the repair cost and utility bills into consideration.
Why Is My Aircon Not Working?
Some aircon problems are easy to identify. If your aircon is starting to do things that it’s not supposed to be doing, then that’s a typical sign. Jokes a side, there are other underlying problems that can be less obvious. We have compiled several reasons that you need to contact us for aircon repair for your home in Malaysia so we can get your AC unit up and running.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Aircon Repair Malaysia Company
Quality Aircon Repair Malaysia At Affordable Pricing
At Sol Aircond Service, we offer aircon repair when you need it the most. We charge by the job and explain all the options before starting repairs. Here are more reasons to choose our service:
Contact Us Today
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you!